ZOË 10pcs 25g 18"/24" 100% Classy Remy Indian Human Hair Skin Weft Hair Extensions Double-Sided Tape Blue Liner Seamless Invisible
ZOË 10pcs/lot 100% Best Indian Remy Human Hair Skin Weft/Blue Liner
Tape Hair Extensions
Ever wanted long, thick, healthy looking hair now? Growing out your hair can take years and the whole process is just too long to enjoy.Women have always wished they could get instant hair length whenever they wanted and now their dreams have come true! You can get instant length and volume with hair extensions!
One of the best things about hair extensions, is they can be made from human hair. There are a variety of colors to choose from, so the extensions can blend in with your hair perfectly.
They also come in different styles. You can get them straight, really curly, low curl, or wavy. The best thing about tape hair extensions is their longer lifespan. You can keep them in for over 6 weeks at a time. Around 6 weeks you will need to schedule and appointment to get them moved up, depending on hair growth. You will not have to replace the hair every 6 weeks, just the tape.
They only take 30 minutes to 1 hour to install, the shortest installation time for any hair extensions at the moment.
Long hair in 5 minutes, a complete set to get the hair of your dreams - the hairdressing you have wished to have.
Want your own custom set? Please contact us now.
Compared to the traditional tape hair and new one has the following advantage:
With two sew line on both sides,no shedding
Without thread sewn in,hair is easy to fall off
How to Use
|1. Ready our Classy tape in hair strips.|
2. Make a section horizontally in your hair and lift a natural amount of your own hair.
Starting from the bottom of your neck.
|3. Attach the first tape extension onto your own hair, Press down firmly.|
4. Put down a amount of your own hair and take a second tape extension strip and press it firmly toward the underlying extension.
The two extensions strips are now glued together with a part of your own hair in between them.
|5. Press the tape firmly with the comb.|
|6. Repeat above steps placing the tape extensions side by side with a distance of about 1cm.|
7. When you completed the frst row, continue with a second row about 1 inch above and work your ways upwards.
Well done!!! Look how Pretty you are!!!
How To Care For Your Extensions
So you have a new hairstyle, but don’t know how to take care of it. Well here are some tips and care recommendations for your new look and new extensions!
First off, congrats on your new hairstyle! Nothing makes you feel better about yourself than a new look. Whether you got them for length, volume, color or for fun you need to upkeep that beautiful new look! But are you now wondering how to take care of them and keeping them looking amazing? Well we have got some tips for you!
- Tape in extensions should be removed and re-taped every 6-10 weeks.
- Do not wash hair extensions for 48 hours after application. When conditioning you hair extensions, gently work the conditioner through your mid-lengths and ends, AVOIDING the scalp area.
- Do not brush your hair extensions when wet. When brushing your extensions support the hair with one hand at the root to remove tension. Start brushing at the ends, and work your way up, not brushing at the roots!
- One of the most important things, washing! Keeping your hair clean is of major importance. Hair tangles when it’s dirty so don’t forget to wash your hair frequently as it is needed. Make sure to use a mild shampoo in order to protect your locks ask your hairstylist for advice on which product you should use for your extensions. Brush your hair gently to untangle it before washing.
How to Style
- The biggest enemy of extensions is, heat! Therefore it is advisable to avoid blow drying as much as possible in order to ensure a longer life to your extensions. Avoid direct heat on the bond at all times! I have 100% human extensions in my hair, and am using our No-Shine Extensions Tabs or Pro Flex II Extensions Tabs and I use a curling iron and flat iron daily and have never had a problem with my tape giving, but I do not put the heat directly on the bond!
- Wash your hair with gentle shampoo and lukewarm water then use a conditioner and let it air dry. To prevent matting and knots, make sure your hair is thoroughly dry before you go to bed.
- Salt and chemically treated water alter the pH levels of the bonds, which compromises their adhesion possibly causing them to fall out. Additionally sea, pool or spa water strips the treatments applied to the hair wefts, dramatically reducing their life, or permanently damaging them. It’s advisable that if you choose to go to the beach or a pool, please tie your hair up to keep it dry, or wear a swim cap to keep them dry.
We hope these tips are helpful to you and your new look! If you have any further questions you can reach us.